Makassar’s Best Eats
Length: 2 days 1 night
Accommodation style: hotel (1 night)
Tour type: Private tour
Prices: from US$82.00/person**
Tour code: MKS-1
*This optional tour can only be taken after Toraja tours (Codes TTR-1, TTR-2, and TTR-3) .
**Price per person for two-people on a twin share basis. Single rates available. Special rates applicable for larger groups.
- Eat Indonesia’s freshest, most delicious offerings with a local gourmet guide to answer all your questions
- Visit historical sites such as Fort Rotterdam, Benteng Somba Opu, and Balla’ Lompoa, complete with commentary from our local guide
DAY 01 :
TORAJA – MAKASSAR CITY (_, _, D)
After the Toraja tour, transfer to your hotel. Enjoy dinner at a gourmet restaurant popular with locals. Walk, drive or take a trishaw in the lively port city of Makassar to see the line of night stalls selling their local fare. Stay overnight at hotel.
DAY 02 :
MAKASSAR CITY - MAKASSAR AIRPORT (B, L, _)
After breakfast and checking out of your hotel, take in a city tour of Makassar’s historical sites and lunch at a popular local restaurant. Afternoon check-in at the airport for your next flight.
Accommodation: Your choice of three classes of hotel
- Deluxe (4 to 5 star hotel) US$115.00/person*
- Superior (3 star hotel) US$91.00/person*
- Standard (Clean and tidy local hotel) US$82.00/person*
*Price per person for two-people on a twin share basis. Single rates available. Special rates applicable for larger groups.
- English-speaking guide 2 days
- Air-conditioned car with driver 2 days
- Accommodation 1 night
- Breakfast x1, lunch x1, dinner x1
- Entrance fees